The perks of having a good mall tour was stumbling upon a good old chocolates. I was not really planning to buy it but after a free taste of these goodies. I totally changed my mind! Though its quiet expensive. It’s worth buying 🙂
- Villa Del Conte is an Italian made chocolate by a 75-year-old artisan chocolate-making family business
- A Filipino couple met with the owners and makers of those artisan chocolates. With the intervention of St. Anthony, they were able to come to an agreement for a Filipino company to brand it “Villa del Conte” and market it initially here in Manila and to the rest of the world
- What I like with these chocolates is they come with different flavors. Chocolate junkies would loved to try this 🙂
- I bought these goodies at their flagship store at Resorts World Manila
- You can find these at other branches within the Metro 3/F Trinoma, 2/F Greenbelt 5, 3/F Shangri-la Plaza Mall
Thank you for reading!
Live Happy & Stay Strong