Celebration of All Saint’s Day and All Souls Day 🙂
- First and foremost, forgive me for all the blur photos my cam are not that quiet good at night mode
- Philippines culture are well-known are strictly family oriented
- When I say strictly family oriented? You can see majority of Filipino families are extensive families. You live with your grandparents, parents or even if you’re married you still live together in one roof because Filipinos value so much on family life that being with their families is the greatest bonding in where in you can find love with one another.
- So, as the holiday season of All Saint’s Day and All Souls Day. Filipinos gather together to visit their loved ones to pray, eat and gather together on the graves on their loved ones at the cemetery.
- It’s a 2 day celebration…Bringing of foods and eating is normal. Some families even bring their karaoke’s to have lots of merry-making with their families 🙂
Thank you for reading!
Live Happy & Stay Strong