THE GRAND LISBOA HOTEL
RUINS OF ST. PAUL
- The best way to enjoy the Chinese New Year is to experience it in China itself
- These are the pictures of the hottest tourist destinations in Macau
- The Grand Lisboa Hotel- a well-known landmark of Macau. Located in the Central Business District also the tallest building in Macau and the 118th Tallest Building in the World (by architectural structure)
- Ruins of St. Paul- this is one of Macau’s famous landmarks. Built from 1582 to 1602 by the Jesuits, the cathedral was one of the largest Catholic churches in Asia but destroyed by a fire during a typhoon in 1835
- Senado Square- this is the most famous landmark in Macau cause everything is in here shopping, restaurants and Koi Kei Bakery.
Thank you for reading!
Live Happy & Stay Strong