Nipa Huts (Bahay Kubo or simply native house of the Philippines)
Ginataang Tilapia (Fish in Coconut Milk)
Inihaw na Liempo (Grilled Pork)
Ginataang Kuhol (Snails in Coconut Milk)
Sisig na Pusit (Sizzling Squid)
Pilipit (Glazed Rice Flour Twist) and Buchi/Butsi (a rice cake made from sweet rice flour)
- Kamayan sa Palaisdaan– is an authentic Philippine restaurant that serves pure variety of Filipino food.
- “KAMAYAN” means eating your food with your bare hands. It’s their famous trademark and Philippine culture.
- Nipa Huts (Bahay Kubo or simply native house of the Philippines) Is where you will dine in and enjoy the native foods.
- The food above is the Filipino authentic dishes being served at Kamayan sa Palaisdaan
- Pilipit (Glazed Rice Flour Twist) and Buchi/Butsi (a rice cake made from sweet rice flour) are popular native Philippine delicacies. You buy it from the vendors who are roaming around the are. Perfect for pasalubong/giveaway.
- Kamayan sa Palaisdaan can be found at Tayabas, Quezon Philippines
Thank you for reading!
Live Happy & Stay Strong